Please Read the Following
1) All visual art (other than Sculpture) must be dry and substantially wired. NO Saw tooth hangers allowed.
2) All entries must be original and completed within the last two years by adults and completed within year for children and youth.
3) All entries by children and youth must be verified by a parent and /or legal guardian’s signature.
4)Identification tags must be filled out and securely fastened to the back of each entry. Specify Category.
5)Submission of an entry to the competition will constitute agreement on the part of the artist to the conditions set forth as stated in these guidelines.
6)The Grand Prairie Arts Council, Inc. will pay artist 80% of the sale price of any entries sold during the festival.
7)The Grand Prairie Arts Council, Inc reserves the right to reproduce works submitted to the competition in catalogs, press releases and other promotional materials.
8) Hand delivered work will be accepted at the AC of GP during the hours listed in the calendar schedule.
9) Works being shipped must be prepaid and packed in reusable cartons and return postage included. Artwork should be shipped to:
Arts Center of the Grand Prairie,
108 W. 12th St., Stuttgart, AR 72160.
Works must be received per calendar dates.
10) Entry fees are non-refundable
11) All entries are accepted at the option of the Grand Prairie Arts Council, Inc.
12) No work will be removed from the Festival prior to PICK UP DATES. At that time all entries will be checked out at the registrar’s table. This also includes any purchased entries.
13) Liability: All possible care will be taken on all entries. However, neither the Grand Prairie Arts Council, Inc, The Grand Prairie Festival of Arts committee, officers, sponsors, nor any other party displaying exhibits assumes responsibility for loss or damage to any item exhibited.